Skip to main content

Product testing and freebies!

Over the years I have had the opportunity to product test for several companies. I enjoy it because you get to try something for free (normally) and I enjoy writing product reviews.

www.bzzagent.co.uk 


I was introduced to this site through a bargain hunting group (if you haven't already, check out Extreme Bargain Hunting UK on Facebook!). I joined a few months ago and so far I was able to try some Coleman's Seafood Sauce (which was absolutely delicious!). Sign up and fill out your information, remember to fill in all additional surveys you receive to keep your account up to date. You will get invited to take part in product testing via email, but be quick! They fill up fast (I missed out on a Johnstons baby product trial recently). It is mostly foods, shampoos, pet products but I have also heard of others trialling and being allowed to keep Shark hoovers so well worth it!

www.supersavvyme.co.uk
 

Several years ago I discovered this site. It's fantastic for coupons, samples and competitions, but you can also become part of the 'Super Savvy Circle,' of product testers. I have tested both Lenor Unstoppables and Pantene Micellar Shampoo and Conditioner in the past. Sign up and fill out your details, you can then search for current campaigns and apply to become a product tester. Remember when you get your products to follow the instructions and upload your results and review sheets to have better opportunities to product test more in the future!

www.trnd.com 


Trnd is another product testing site. Personally I haven't had anything through them yet to product test but I have heard great feedback from those who have. Currently they are product testing Iams pet food and recently testers have also had the chance to trial perfumes and make up.

https://www.producttester.philips.com/
 


Fancy becoming a Philips product tester? Lucky people have had the opportunity to trial coffee machines, hoovers, kettles and more! They do not always take on new people so it's worth checking back every now and again if they are currently full.

http://www.soapandgloryreviewpanel.co.uk/Account/Register



I don't know of many people who don't love Soap and Glory. I'm on the panel myself but as yet haven't had anything come through, but I cannot wait until it does! Get to try out the latest Soap and Glory products here!

https://www.theinsidersnet.com/en-gb/info/detail/
 

Another that I have discovered recently is the Insiders. Sign up here! There seems to be lots of activity as of late.

https://freestuff.co.uk/

This is a good site for small samples, coupons and competitions. I will be writing another seperate post on competitions in the near future!

There are lots of others, as more become live I will update this page.

Have a look through my other blog posts and see how you can earn some extra money online from the comfort of your home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SMA Pro 6+months Follow-on Milk trial with TheInsidersIreland

Whilst most of my blog posts are on ways to make an extra income without the extra effort, I’ve recently been taking part in a few product trials at home which I have thoroughly enjoyed. One of which is my first product trial with a fantastic company called TheInsiders , a word of mouth review platform. I have four children, I have breastfed them all but normally make a switch to formula when they are older (mainly as I find I no longer have the time to express any longer). My youngest has been exclusively breastfed from birth,  and now at ten months still she refuses bottles and pacifiers, so when the opportunity came up to review SMA Pro 6+Months follow on milk  with TheInsiders, I immediately applied and was accepted. The trial takes place over a 6 week period so you can get a really good feel for the product and have plenty of time to talk to others about your experience of SMA Pro Follow-on Milk. Not long after being notified that I’d been accepted for the campaign, I re
It's been a while since I made a post about earning extra money, without the extra effort. I work from home, I create and manage a website and social media accounts for a commercial vehicle dismantler, and have my own small crafts business LAPapercuts . I've four young children, 6 and under (my youngest is just 11 months old), I keep a house and all the inbetween and I still find time in the small minutes of the day to earn some extra money in this way. It really is virtually effortless for me now, but you really need to find out what works for you! What works for one person may not suit another. Here is a list of my absolute favourite apps and sites which can help earn you a little pocket money. I do have several others that I will dip in and out of, but these are the ones I use regularly: Panelbase.net Through Panelbase.net I've had not only surveys which earn you a designated amount, I've had product trials (where you earn money for testing products), I'

Couponing - how to save money from coupons.

I am sure you have probably heard of the American television shows 'extreme couponing,' but can you really make your coupons count in the UK? Here are a few helpful hints, tips and links if you are interested in saving more on your weekly shop. Extreme couponing Last year I was invited to 'like' the Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK group on Facebook. Click on the link above to head over to their main page to discover coupons, deals, competitions and more. They do also have a Youtube channel attached, a fantastic blog and some incredible guides to get you starting on your money saving. SuperSavvyMe I adore this website, I've used it for a few years now. Every now and again I've been accepted to be a product tester as part of their 'Savvy Circle' of brand ambassadors for several different products from shampoos to laundry products. There's a wealth of information on different things from smart shopping and money saving to home, lifestyle an