Skip to main content

New baby freebies! Bounty, Boots, Emma's Diary and more.

Boots Parenting Club
Free MAM Bottle 130ml and a soother OR a pack of Boots Maternity breast pads.
You can collect a free MAM bottle (worth 7.99) soother and when you join the Boots Parenting Club - the parenting vouchers will be in the 'my offers' section of your Boots Advantage Card app. You can also get occasional money off vouchers, pregnancy multivitamins, baby wipes and more! Please check T&Cs.

See the source image

Pampers.co.uk

Pampers.co.uk have occasional coupons off for pampers nappies and samples available to try.
If you are pregnant with multiples you can also write/email Pampers (P&G) with proof of birth certificates and they send 10 of coupons per baby.

Ella's Kitchen
Sign up to Ella's Kitchen and they will send a free weaning booklet and a coupon for a free stage 1 product.

Cow & Gate baby club
https://www.cgbabyclub.co.uk/
Sign up to the Cow & Gate baby club and get a free cuddly cow mascot. If you apply for a weaning book you will receive it along with some handy money off coupons for Cow & Gate products.


Free Baby Packs from Bounty and Emma's Diary

**This was written a few years ago so contents may have changed since then.


I never picked up any baby packs when I was pregnant with Oliver. I had a busy full time job as a Duty Manager of a large hotel in Manchester, and always had the best intentions of going and picking them up but before I knew it, Oliver had arrived. The only packs I received were the Bounty Pregnancy and Information pack you receive at your booking in appointment (between 8-12 weeks where you get your first scan) and the Bounty Newborn Pack (this is the one you receive from the 'Bounty ladies' in hospital when you've given birth to your little one). Today while Oliver was in nursery I decided to collect the packs I had vouchers for - the Bounty Mum-to-Be pack and the Emma's Diary Mum-to-Be pack.

You can either sign up for Bounty or Emma's Diary online and print off the slips to fill in to collect the packs. I got my Emma's Diary at my local GP surgery when I was 6 weeks pregnant and we were confirming my pregnancy. The Bounty's information pack as stated above you get at your booking in appointment at your hospital.

The Bounty Mum-to-Be pack can be collected at a number of places, Boots, Superdrug, Asda and Kiddicare. I've never seen a Kiddicare in Northern Ireland, and the leaflet told me that Asda packs contain George clothing, so I popped over to my local Asda to see if I would have any luck. Asda did not have them in stock, so I chose Superdrug instead. I did feel a little odd handing over a coupon for a free pack and walking out of the shop with a bag full of goodies - but it's not very often you get anything for free! (there is also a Newborn Pack, a Growing Family pack and a 'gift box' - make sure you download the Bounty app and avail of all free packs!).

The Emma's Diary Mum-to-Be pack can be collected from either Argos (you are given a code to order the item on the form you fill in) or Boots.I went into Argos to get mine as it was on my route to collecting Oliver from nursery, but had an 18 minute wait to get it. If you are in a hurry it's probably best to go to your local Boots and then you could get both packs at once. The only reason I did not do this was because I wanted to chance my arm to see if I could get the Asda pack.(You can also receive a Bump-to-Baby and a New Family pack download the Emma's Diary app to avail of them all).

After collecting Oliver from nursery, we decided to have a look through the bags when we got home to see what we had got.

Bounty Pack contents:

  • Persil embroidered hooded white baby towel, with 4 non bio fabric conditioner samples wrapped inside along with some money off vouchers for Persil products
  • Mum & Me pack containing some money off coupons, a little tub of stretch mark cream, a baby bath sample bottle and a little handbag miniature of antibacterial hand gel.
  • A dettol pack containing more money off coupons for branded items such as wipes and anti bacterial fabric conditioner and a really handy and decent sized pack of dettol antibacterial household wipes.
  • a little tub of sudocrem and more of those lovely money off vouchers
  • some Loreal hair conditioner and before wash serum, enough for one wash.
  • some booklets on information about what to pack in your hospital bag, and product reviews for necessary baby purchases, along with some money off coupons for first shops in Ocado and sainsburys when you order online (which believe me, is something you will most likely end up doing when your little one arrives. Especially if a first time Mum. It's easier to order from home than wander around a shop with a newborn baby).

Emma's Diary Pack contents:

  • A Johnsons baby pack containing a full pack of baby wipes, a small tube of nappy cream, some baby top to toe bath and some baby oil, along with money off coupons for Johnsons baby products.
  • A lovely little neutral coloured short sleeved baby grow from Vertbaudet, and a catalogue with money off offers on first purchases.
  • Some All Bran red berry granola
  • Lots of little helpful coupons for online shopping and baby care items.

I have heard a lot of negative reviews on mum to be packs, but I feel at the end of the day, if you're getting something for free, then you really have nothing to complain about. I was really happy with all of this. I'm 30 weeks currently and was thinking about my hospital bag, and this has been great, as now I have lots of baby toiletries (full pack of wipes, a spare babygrow, nappy cream, baby bath and baby oil) and some items for myself (antibacterial hand gel, conditioner if I want to wash my hair in hospital, and some stretch mark cream). I also have a little towel I can pack for the baby. I found this really helpful as now I can mark a few things off the list, and that's a few less things to buy and more money saved for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couponing - how to save money from coupons.

I am sure you have probably heard of the American television shows 'extreme couponing,' but can you really make your coupons count in the UK? Here are a few helpful hints, tips and links if you are interested in saving more on your weekly shop. Extreme couponing Last year I was invited to 'like' the Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK group on Facebook. Click on the link above to head over to their main page to discover coupons, deals, competitions and more. They do also have a Youtube channel attached, a fantastic blog and some incredible guides to get you starting on your money saving. SuperSavvyMe I adore this website, I've used it for a few years now. Every now and again I've been accepted to be a product tester as part of their 'Savvy Circle' of brand ambassadors for several different products from shampoos to laundry products. There's a wealth of information on different things from smart shopping and money saving to home, lifestyle an

SMA Pro 6+months Follow-on Milk trial with TheInsidersIreland

Whilst most of my blog posts are on ways to make an extra income without the extra effort, I’ve recently been taking part in a few product trials at home which I have thoroughly enjoyed. One of which is my first product trial with a fantastic company called TheInsiders , a word of mouth review platform. I have four children, I have breastfed them all but normally make a switch to formula when they are older (mainly as I find I no longer have the time to express any longer). My youngest has been exclusively breastfed from birth,  and now at ten months still she refuses bottles and pacifiers, so when the opportunity came up to review SMA Pro 6+Months follow on milk  with TheInsiders, I immediately applied and was accepted. The trial takes place over a 6 week period so you can get a really good feel for the product and have plenty of time to talk to others about your experience of SMA Pro Follow-on Milk. Not long after being notified that I’d been accepted for the campaign, I re
It's been a while since I made a post about earning extra money, without the extra effort. I work from home, I create and manage a website and social media accounts for a commercial vehicle dismantler, and have my own small crafts business LAPapercuts . I've four young children, 6 and under (my youngest is just 11 months old), I keep a house and all the inbetween and I still find time in the small minutes of the day to earn some extra money in this way. It really is virtually effortless for me now, but you really need to find out what works for you! What works for one person may not suit another. Here is a list of my absolute favourite apps and sites which can help earn you a little pocket money. I do have several others that I will dip in and out of, but these are the ones I use regularly: Panelbase.net Through Panelbase.net I've had not only surveys which earn you a designated amount, I've had product trials (where you earn money for testing products), I'