Skip to main content

SMA Pro 6+months Follow-on Milk trial with TheInsidersIreland

Whilst most of my blog posts are on ways to make an extra income without the extra effort, I’ve recently been taking part in a few product trials at home which I have thoroughly enjoyed. One of which is my first product trial with a fantastic company called TheInsiders, a word of mouth review platform.

I have four children, I have breastfed them all but normally make a switch to formula when they are older (mainly as I find I no longer have the time to express any longer). My youngest has been exclusively breastfed from birth,  and now at ten months still she refuses bottles and pacifiers, so when the opportunity came up to review SMA Pro 6+Months follow on milk  with TheInsiders, I immediately applied and was accepted. The trial takes place over a 6 week period so you can get a really good feel for the product and have plenty of time to talk to others about your experience of SMA Pro Follow-on Milk.


Not long after being notified that I’d been accepted for the campaign, I received a box full of goodies in the post to both trial with my daughter Caitlin and give out to other parents in return for some honest feedback. This included both vouchers and ready to feed formula boxes.  The pack included:

1 x 800g tin of SMA Pro Follow-on milk
1 x 1L carton of SMA Pro Follow-on milk
1 x SMA Baby Club Towel
To share with other parents it also included:

4 x 200ml cartons of SMA Pro Follow-on Milk
15 x Baby Food Diaries (with £2 money off vouchers for 1 x 800g tin of SMA Pro Follow-on Milk)


We got involved straight away, photographing our unboxing (with the help of my beautiful sidekick) and later that afternoon I gave Caitlin some of the pre-made ready to feed formula from the large carton we had received. She is still very fussy about what she likes to drink from, and I’ve tried numerous cups, sippy cups, bottles and various teats (recommendations welcome!). I tried the formula cold first in a sippy cup which she rejected straight away but when warmed a little she explored, taking a few small mouthfuls here and there. It will be a learning process for her but I feel that this was very successful for a first try!



What interested me most about the formula was the fortified nutrients such as iron, vitamin D, calcium and Omega 3 & 6. The leaflet included states that a ‘500ml of SMA Pro Follow-on Milk provides 100% of babies vitamin D requirements.’ The SMA nutrition powder formulas use recyclable steel tins, the powder has an easy to open lid with a scoop which can be stored under the lid. The ready to feed liquid options come with a resealable lid making them really easy to use when you are out and about and on the go. There is also an Organic powder option for those interested in trying out SMA Pro organic,plus SMA PRO also contains GOS/FOS and is suitable for halal. The campaign provides full support bia The Sma Careline team which has both a telephone and live chat service, listed in the booklet in the pack we received.

We attend several Parent and Toddler groups on a weekly basis where I have been handing out trial ready to feed cartons and coupons, and all in all I’ve been getting some good feedback.

We are looking forward to continuing our SMA Pro formula trial though at present I am not considering stopping breastfeeding, it would however be nice to have this option for when I am out of home longer than expected and my partner is looking after Caitlin. If you would like to know more about the Insiders please follow this link https://www.theinsidersnet.com/– It’s easy to sign up and choose which product campaigns interest you. TheInsiders campaigns are available in several different countries, so you will be shown the best campaigns suitable for you.

Thanks to SMA Pro and TheInsiders for this fantastic opportunity. Feel free to leave any comments or your own reviews below.

Take care,
Lynsey.

#InsidersSMAPROFollowOnMilk

#SMAProFollowonIRE
#TheInsidersIreland


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been a while since I made a post about earning extra money, without the extra effort. I work from home, I create and manage a website and social media accounts for a commercial vehicle dismantler, and have my own small crafts business LAPapercuts . I've four young children, 6 and under (my youngest is just 11 months old), I keep a house and all the inbetween and I still find time in the small minutes of the day to earn some extra money in this way. It really is virtually effortless for me now, but you really need to find out what works for you! What works for one person may not suit another. Here is a list of my absolute favourite apps and sites which can help earn you a little pocket money. I do have several others that I will dip in and out of, but these are the ones I use regularly: Panelbase.net Through Panelbase.net I've had not only surveys which earn you a designated amount, I've had product trials (where you earn money for testing products), I'

Couponing - how to save money from coupons.

I am sure you have probably heard of the American television shows 'extreme couponing,' but can you really make your coupons count in the UK? Here are a few helpful hints, tips and links if you are interested in saving more on your weekly shop. Extreme couponing Last year I was invited to 'like' the Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK group on Facebook. Click on the link above to head over to their main page to discover coupons, deals, competitions and more. They do also have a Youtube channel attached, a fantastic blog and some incredible guides to get you starting on your money saving. SuperSavvyMe I adore this website, I've used it for a few years now. Every now and again I've been accepted to be a product tester as part of their 'Savvy Circle' of brand ambassadors for several different products from shampoos to laundry products. There's a wealth of information on different things from smart shopping and money saving to home, lifestyle an