Skip to main content
It's been a while since I made a post about earning extra money, without the extra effort.

I work from home, I create and manage a website and social media accounts for a commercial vehicle dismantler, and have my own small crafts business LAPapercuts. I've four young children, 6 and under (my youngest is just 11 months old), I keep a house and all the inbetween and I still find time in the small minutes of the day to earn some extra money in this way. It really is virtually effortless for me now, but you really need to find out what works for you! What works for one person may not suit another.

Here is a list of my absolute favourite apps and sites which can help earn you a little pocket money. I do have several others that I will dip in and out of, but these are the ones I use regularly:

Panelbase.net

Through Panelbase.net I've had not only surveys which earn you a designated amount, I've had product trials (where you earn money for testing products), I'm part of a number of panels were for my input I earn vouchers each month, I've had various either hour long, week long, or fortnight panels were you discuss products and answer questions for payment. I've had so many interesting and really worthwhile studies come through here. Make sure your profile is up to date and away you go!

Swagbucks
Swagbucks for the newcomer can look a bit daunting, but once you get to grips with it it really is straightforward. My only main aim each day is running through my 'to do' list, and trying to reach both targets each day. You earn points which can be turned into paypal cash, and many other vouchers. Through swagbucks I've also had a number of really exciting opportunities, from product trials (one of my favourites is one of the latest Shark hoovers) and becoming a member of various panels were I earn vouchers and incentives for my input.

Prolific

Prolific is fabulous. Always make sure your profile is up to date to ensure you're getting the most out of the site. If things seem slow, check if you need to update your profile. Prolific connects researchers to people who can help them in their studies - studies can take various roles. Some are really interesting and can be high paying! It's great.

Usertribe
Once you sign up to Usertribe, they will send you out invitations for your opinion on certain items, issues or products. This is normally in the form of a recorded study where you are recorded via camera and microphone (using laptop/smartphone/ipad etc) answering set questions. I find these really enjoyable and high paying in relation to time spent. If you would like to join my facegroup group I regularly share information on these studies there.

Angelfish

Similar to Usertribe, you are sent invitations to take part in research normally for large companies. This could be in the form of a weeks involvement in a blog about your home, or certain products and you are paid for your opinions. Normally you have a telephone interview to ensure you are the right fit, but they are a really friendly bunch and it's very straightforward. If you would like to join my facegroup group I regularly share information on these studies there.

People for Research

Another company who emails you invitations to take part in their research, similar to Angelfish in their set up and they normally require you to have a telephone interview to ensure you meet the requirements. Really friendly, and very straightforward. If you would like to join my facegroup group I regularly share information on these studies there.

Testing Time
Very similar to some of the companies above, you are sent email invitations to take part in short studies and they require you to take a preliminary questionairre to make sure you are the right fit. You are paid for your time. If you would like to join my facegroup group I regularly share information on these studies there.

BeMyEye

This is great particularly if you are out and about or live close to a large town or city. The tasks here can be anything from photographing and describing car parks, or electric car charging ports to photographing shop displays or purchasing a product and reviewing it. You are then paid when your task is accepted. You can find BeMyEye in the app store.

Curious Cat
You are awarded points for surveys, 1 point equals 1 pence which is paid directly to paypal. I really like that the points are awarded straight away and once you amount £2 worth you can withdraw directly to paypal. Sometimes you are disqualified but this is part and parcel of the course. You can find Curious Cat in the Appstore.

SurveyBods

Short surveys and polls for points. It normally takes a few weeks to gather up the £15 worth of points, but it's something additional you can do easily when the surveys come through. Payment is either directly by BACS or in the form of an Amazon voucher. You can find SurveyBods in the app store.

Feel free to ask any questions!

I also have a group, you can join it on Facebook here: Apps and Surveys support group

Use the quote: Blog Link so I know where you've come from when answering the question.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SMA Pro 6+months Follow-on Milk trial with TheInsidersIreland

Whilst most of my blog posts are on ways to make an extra income without the extra effort, I’ve recently been taking part in a few product trials at home which I have thoroughly enjoyed. One of which is my first product trial with a fantastic company called TheInsiders , a word of mouth review platform. I have four children, I have breastfed them all but normally make a switch to formula when they are older (mainly as I find I no longer have the time to express any longer). My youngest has been exclusively breastfed from birth,  and now at ten months still she refuses bottles and pacifiers, so when the opportunity came up to review SMA Pro 6+Months follow on milk  with TheInsiders, I immediately applied and was accepted. The trial takes place over a 6 week period so you can get a really good feel for the product and have plenty of time to talk to others about your experience of SMA Pro Follow-on Milk. Not long after being notified that I’d been accepted for the campaign, I re

Couponing - how to save money from coupons.

I am sure you have probably heard of the American television shows 'extreme couponing,' but can you really make your coupons count in the UK? Here are a few helpful hints, tips and links if you are interested in saving more on your weekly shop. Extreme couponing Last year I was invited to 'like' the Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK group on Facebook. Click on the link above to head over to their main page to discover coupons, deals, competitions and more. They do also have a Youtube channel attached, a fantastic blog and some incredible guides to get you starting on your money saving. SuperSavvyMe I adore this website, I've used it for a few years now. Every now and again I've been accepted to be a product tester as part of their 'Savvy Circle' of brand ambassadors for several different products from shampoos to laundry products. There's a wealth of information on different things from smart shopping and money saving to home, lifestyle an