Skip to main content

How to earn money each month, passively!

A little late but better than never, I guess! I’ve been meaning to write this for a few weeks but it’s been an incredibly busy two weeks.
For those of you who want to earn a little extra money but would like to earn money with very little effort, there are some websites that you can sign up to which will earn you money passively, meaning you do not have to make a lot of effort or do a lot of ‘babysitting.’

Interested? Then read on….


CIRCLE


Though not a website, I recently was introduced to the app Circle through Prolific as a way to cash out without the fees that are common with Paypal. I run my own business LAPapercuts so I am very familiar with these fees.

So what is Circle? It’s a new app which has been created allowing people to send funds easily like a text. You can send money to friends and relatives as easily as sending a text, completely free, to and from anywhere in the world.

The great news! At the moment if you sign up, download the app and refer a friend who does not yet have Circle who the sends £25 via the app (within 2 weeks of signing up), you earn £5 deposited instantly into your circle account along with the friend you introduced! You can refer up to 100 people.  That’s a potential £500 in referral bonuses! Please note, it can take 24 hours for your money to clear back into your bank.

Sign up to Circle here!

Unsure of the safety? Dubious? This app is backed by Barclays bank - read about it here!



SWAGBUCKS


I touched on Swagbucks in a previous post, and will go into more detail about it in a later blog. If you have not yet become a swagbuckler, here’s the link to Sign up to Swagbucks here!

You can earn passively through this website in a few different ways. You can easily earn around £30-£50 a month this way, without a survey or random discovery sign up in sight (Unless you want to, of course).

Swagbucks Apps - There are several apps which you can download to Iphone and Android. There are slightly more for Andriod. I have an Iphone and on my phone I have downloaded EntertaiNow, Sportly, IndyMusic and Lifestylz.  There is also Movecli.ps available on android. These are apps that automatically cycle through vidos and adverts (occasionally these adverts do need to be closed off or moved on). You can earn up to 10SB per app this way, although you can be offered bonus rounds. I normally have my phone cycling through apps while I work, checking in occasionally incase anything needs moved on with the click of a button. If you are serious, some people purchase a cheap android phone just for app use. It will pay itself off in no time. You can pick up a cheap android for as little as £15. However if you have an extra tablet, older phone, kindle or other device sitting around doing nothing why not sign up and get it out – it can start earning you a little extra cash!

NCrave – Under the discovery tab in the Swagbucks drop down there is a section called NCrave (You can also find this in your ‘to do list’ which I highly recommend completing every day, earning you bonus SB). Not totally 100% passive, you will need to make some clicks every few minutes to open a new activity when the previous one is completed but if you have two computers or two screens this is easy to do. If you only have one computer you can open NCrave in another browser. Only use the ones that autoplay. If you’re ever at a computer this is an easy activity to earn extra points. If any of this is confusing feel free to ask questions! You can only ever have on single Ncrave activity open at a time, this is something to take note of so as not to break any rules.

Swagbutton – Some people may not want to download the swagbutton but I would highly recommend it for passive earning. You can run Swagbucks Watch from a tab on the button and it earns an easy 3SB every time the bar gets to 100%. Occasionally you may need to move it on to a new video set, but this is easily done in a few short seconds. I always have this running in the background while the laptop is on. You can of course mute it too, and it will just cycle videos.

There are plenty of other ways to earn on Swagbucks but I find these the best passive earners for now.  Subscribe to the blog for more information!

INSTAGC


I have only recently started using this after feeling that I have got to grips with Prolific and Swagbucks.

InstaGC rewards you in gift cards for places such as Amazon, John Lewis, Debenhams and much much more! We use amazon a lot as Prime users and business and personal use so this is a great way to make extra money.

Handy tips: open three separate windows (important) on my browser on my laptop and log in to Engageme.tv, Playlist4 and videoloyalty under the ‘videos’ tab  separately, in each window. If you are running engageme.tv through any other website or app I simply change the channel, for example on Mintvine (to follow) could be the health channel, on InstaGC could have the advert channel. I just check into them every so often to make sure videos are running.

A good tip, clear history cookies and cache regularly to keep things running smoothly!

Sign up to InstaGC here!

MINTVINE

The last website I am going to speak of on this post is Mintvine. Similar to InstaGC I have only recently started learning about Mintvine, and how to earn passively through it.

I do always ensure I do the daily poll on the dashboard for 5 points which takes a few seconds. I then go to the Offers tab, select ‘Adwall’ and run Engageme.tv. Make sure it’s a different channel than any other website you are running Engageme.tv through. It’s also important to use a different device for Mintvine, if you have several devices at home and it's easy to have one set aside running videos. Again, just check in every now and again to make sure the videos are still running, and move them on.

Sign up to Mintvine here!


That’s it for today’s blog post. If you need any further advice or information feel free to comment below or send me a message and I will help as best I can.

Keep an eye out for further posts to follow on how to earn money from home without selling, without fees and without much effort.

Happy Halloween!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couponing - how to save money from coupons.

I am sure you have probably heard of the American television shows 'extreme couponing,' but can you really make your coupons count in the UK? Here are a few helpful hints, tips and links if you are interested in saving more on your weekly shop. Extreme couponing Last year I was invited to 'like' the Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK group on Facebook. Click on the link above to head over to their main page to discover coupons, deals, competitions and more. They do also have a Youtube channel attached, a fantastic blog and some incredible guides to get you starting on your money saving. SuperSavvyMe I adore this website, I've used it for a few years now. Every now and again I've been accepted to be a product tester as part of their 'Savvy Circle' of brand ambassadors for several different products from shampoos to laundry products. There's a wealth of information on different things from smart shopping and money saving to home, lifestyle an

SMA Pro 6+months Follow-on Milk trial with TheInsidersIreland

Whilst most of my blog posts are on ways to make an extra income without the extra effort, I’ve recently been taking part in a few product trials at home which I have thoroughly enjoyed. One of which is my first product trial with a fantastic company called TheInsiders , a word of mouth review platform. I have four children, I have breastfed them all but normally make a switch to formula when they are older (mainly as I find I no longer have the time to express any longer). My youngest has been exclusively breastfed from birth,  and now at ten months still she refuses bottles and pacifiers, so when the opportunity came up to review SMA Pro 6+Months follow on milk  with TheInsiders, I immediately applied and was accepted. The trial takes place over a 6 week period so you can get a really good feel for the product and have plenty of time to talk to others about your experience of SMA Pro Follow-on Milk. Not long after being notified that I’d been accepted for the campaign, I re
It's been a while since I made a post about earning extra money, without the extra effort. I work from home, I create and manage a website and social media accounts for a commercial vehicle dismantler, and have my own small crafts business LAPapercuts . I've four young children, 6 and under (my youngest is just 11 months old), I keep a house and all the inbetween and I still find time in the small minutes of the day to earn some extra money in this way. It really is virtually effortless for me now, but you really need to find out what works for you! What works for one person may not suit another. Here is a list of my absolute favourite apps and sites which can help earn you a little pocket money. I do have several others that I will dip in and out of, but these are the ones I use regularly: Panelbase.net Through Panelbase.net I've had not only surveys which earn you a designated amount, I've had product trials (where you earn money for testing products), I'